Friday, July 23, 2010

LAH

The thing about having a commonly used surname nationwide is that people will think that you're joking.
So i received my Sijil Kecermelangan or whateverelse they call it,
and this is printed on it:
Natalie Pui Sze
so i wondered.
why does all my school infos like class namelist, report card etc etc doesn't have my surname-LAH in it?
i approached Pn Tan, whom i thought was in charge of these kinda things.
she said she only got it from my Borang SMM.. SMM rite? lol. i dunno
i remember writing my full name cos that's what i always do.
and then it hit me.
My teacher probably think that my surname was a joke.
i mean as Malaysians, we're well known for food, 'nature' and our LAHs.
they even made a shirt for it.



exhibit A.

lolololol.
yea
but whatever it is,
I LOVE my surname =)
it's like when you meet someone new,
'' HOMAIGOD guess my surname ''
yes the fun =D =D

owh kay.
imma go pack muais luggage.
yay excited for Bali.
wheee.
and also study.
ciiiaaooo

No comments: