Sunday, June 20, 2010

The end of my not-so-awesome holidays

School =(
school school school school school
even typing that word triggers a bad nerve in me.

It's very men-sad-kan thinking that holidays are almost over.
My cousins and i were complaining about it during dinner and my mom said
' I thought you said holidays were boring?'
Yes, MY holidays were a bore.
especially when my plans got canceled at the very last minute for 5 times throughout the holidays.
I practically spent EVERY FREAKING DAY at home.
well other than outings with Jing and the gang and trips to mamak stores with my best buds and well my personal trips. you know what i mean.

BUT
schooling is even worse.
Despise meeting my friends who have been VERY BUSY like how they told me, school is a place of evil.
The thought of going back to school..... do I even need to tell.
ESPECIALLY when you have to worry about your exam results. Not to mention walking back into the whole high school dramas. ANNOYING.

SIGHHHH.
I is sad =(

No comments: