Thursday, June 24, 2010

There she goes

WOW. It's Thursday already? there goes one week.
School's been...... okay i guess. not much bad things happened despite the fact that i didn't get to see him much. to think of it, i did not see him today. i probably did, when he walk pass or during assembly.

okay.
so much for that,
my results are #%^&#%&#@@
i got screwed (duhhhh) by my beloved mother. and once again, she compared me to my brother.
This is the bad thing about having a genius for a brother. Hey, its a compliment =)
How can she not believe me when i tell her that i wasn't that bad, and in fact i was (not to brag or wat) top few in class??? she was like. '' i don't think you're telling the truth" and all.
PARENTS.
i swear if i had a kid, i wouldn't push them too hard. hahaha kidding =)


It's FIFA season now.
I don't LOVE football. but i got influenced by surrounding friends.
at least i'm not crazy about it and talks about it to my friends who doesn't seem to care.
(yes Iman, I'm talking about you =] )

Happy Studying people.
Imma go tido. I think i have problems staying awake.
been sleepy in school and sleeping alot after school.
eventhough i sleep freaking early nowadays.
D=

okay.
ciiao <3

No comments: