Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bali (ii) Day 1

okay, like i said, i'm gonna type out whatever i wrote in Bali during random time and places kay, and i'm not gonna write for day three cos i did not write on that day and i blogged a post already =)





Place : Aeroplane
Time : 11.38 a.m.

Ughhhhh... 1 more hour. So bored and uncomfortable. Air Asia is not a very good choice. I brought books to study but i'm currently having a headache. i tried to sleep but the small space made me uncomfy. So i had to stay awake. well i couldn't just sit and do nothing. i took out my camera and took random pictures and also to look back on old pictures. Awwwww i miss them shoooo much! I'm bored. ugh.




Place : Room
Time : 10.51 p.m.

We didn't do much actually. Upon ariving, the tour guide ( Puti ) and driver ( Wayan )
welcomed us with flower necklaces and alot of ' welcome ' , ' selamat datang ' etc... OKAY honestly I really miss him now T_T. So, continue with my story, go to lunch, yadayadayada, check in to our villa. Homaigod the villa, it's like WOW okay. My family took the master suite cos we're the largest family around. The room, another OMG factor okay. Then then then, we wetnt o another villa like 3 minutes of walking distance away, to see my beloved coucin =DDD That villa... need i say more? It's like double the wow factor of the villa i stayyed in. Okay, 'so much for that' as on jurita would say, my mom and the rest of the aunties went shopping so i hanged out with my cousins and my bro. We were swimming. The swimming pool, is like facing the ocean and it looks like it is borderless. Absolutely amazing, i tell you. We went swimming , i lied on the erm do we call it a seat? you know, the bench thingie where people tan beside the pool, yea, get the picture? Ahhhh it was beautiful . Then i went to Kelvin's huge room. A room with Wii and PS3 both with games included, a pool table, board games, kitchen, one room with 4 beds and another room with 2. So we played pool, YAY pool. =) then went back and shower and get ready and all. that's when i start getting annoyed. skippped* Well i started writing this till the word (puti) and my mom came in and asked for my camera. Apparently there is a really really nice theatre room behind my room. LOL Now my bro and my dad are watch Die Hard 4, and my mom is sound asleep. OKAY how stupid I am, I brought a mechanical pencil, but i didn't bring any pencil lead and now i'm struggling with my pencil so ciiiiaoooo =) Btw, Ii seriously miss him kay. kay ciiaaaoooooo see ya tmr =) xoxo
P.S. THANKGOD FOR WIFI!

No comments: