Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bali (iii) Day 2

Time : 3.20 p.m.
Place : bus

We're on our way to monkey island now. Haha. reminds me of someone =D okay. Bali is like KL. The jam, the busy city. I guess the tour don't just show the good side of Bali. Lol There are like temples every 500 metres. It's like mosques in KL but they are temples. Lol. K everyone is asleep. I've been sleeping everytime i get the chance to so i'm not sleepy. I don't have paper with me so i'm typing it using mojo. =) we went to the souvenir shop and i went crazy. I spent RM 120 ++ just on souvenirs alone. LOL i'm damn sticky now cos i ... we still have not wash off the sea water. LOL i think i'll make another video of my cousin's villa. Gorgeous =) i feel fat. lol and i miss him. and my friends. I'm still counting if i missed out on anyone. If i did, sorry k. One thing about..... Oo my nose is itchy..one thing about the streets of Bali is that they are all surrounded by super old looking buildings. literally. mayb i'll take a pic ltr. Sorry for the randomness. I've decided to write what i am thinking so... yea.. Oo banana =) okay will update about today's activity tonite. Now i wanna stare out the window and day dream. Bai

No comments: