Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bali (iv) Day 4

Time : 7.39 a.m.
Place : villa living room

OMG you have gotta be freaking kidding me, Okay so i was sound asleep rite, and then all of a sudden , there was a rythmic banging on the wall right next to where i sleep. I was very very very awake. Damn @$^$%^!!#$$#%@1?$@% . Ughhhhh. and bro found out that it was because the whole area does not have electricity and the pool, which was right above my room, was malfunctioning. =.=
okay my uncle is another annoying one. He thinks he knows everything but he don't. He has a DSLR so he was teaching me how to use my Jojo,as though he knows everything =.= and he was cleaning his DSLR with some sort of paper, and he just throw them on the floor. So rude. Well, he didn't throw them, he just leave them on the table and the wind blew them and it's not his problem anymore.UGHHH
Okay, today started off badly. the reason i didn't update yesterday was cos it was my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful but then i was bored cos no one was there. i wish my friends were so that when i was on ehte dance floor, i don't have to dance akwardly aloneeee =( and my aunts were dancing so happily and it was funny. one of my aunts wore this wig, apparently it's hot. Well to the old ones but we, the kids and the not so old people like my mom and my youngest aunt were laughing our asses off cos the wig was those spiked alfro in black and red. she looked like a lion. lololololololololololo. okay i'm mean here cos i have no where else to let out my rage. hmph =) okay laa. i wanna facebook now and see if my syg replied me =) bai bai muah.
Owh wait wait wait!! so yesterday my aunts went into the wrong room because one of them had a sip of martini which was damn delicious by the way, so she led the whole troop of old ppl into the wrong room. Honestly, i don't find that funny but they were laughing like crazy about it and even now they are laughing again. And their laughters are like high-peeched, loud, squicky etcetc =.= ughhh




Time : 11.26 a.m.
Place : Bus

our journey started at 9 and we will reach our destination at 1. the thing i hate about this trip is the distance. Our villa is so far away from everything!
they are laughing about it again and i'm trying to sleep. the whole journey, without fail she just talk and talk and talk. HOMG and as though she is afraid that no one heard her so she is practically screaming her lungs out. Ughhhhhhh. headache. go sleep noww. put on some earphones mayb =)




Time : 2.33 p.m.
Place : near the volcano

I seriously miss him alot. hmm. so we took alot of pics witht he volcano . but the scenery looks so unreal. so i'm here to clarrify that those pics are very real =)





Time : 8.57 p.m.
Place : Room

Just got back from barbeque. i;m starting to feel happy that we're leaving tomorrow. I'm bored here. No one to talk to, missing people back in malaysia, having to tolerate people like my aunts. The next time i come to bali, it would be without aunts and uncles, either only with my family or my friends. and no more tour to unecessary places like a volcano that isn't active and look slike bkt antarabangsa. lol. it would be resorts, beaches and the sun only =) well, start saving people! momma wanna come here again with yall =) i'm gonna go have a bubble bath now then pack my things, ciiiaooo =)




okay i didn't write for day 5 cos nothign happened =) THAT'S ALL =D

No comments: