Friday, August 20, 2010

hello, is it me u're looking for?

on Wednesdayyy,
my brother had this scholarship ceremony thingie at Great Eastern.
sooo they invited my whole phamili =)

my brother is one of the three scholars they picked,
the other two couldn't make it cos they are already at overseas but their parents went on behalf.

anddd.
my brother got full A*(most excellent) for his last exam.
FULL A*
i dunno i should be proud or stressed out.
there WILL be comparisons.
guaranteed.








I'm proud of you brotha. i love youuuu =)



Today we had our used-to-be-usual Friday badminton outings after school.
soo i met up with Jing at Secret Receipe,Jusco Maluri.
then cabbed to SMSM
Walked + LRT to Pudu Plaza,
1 hour + of badminton,
Walked to Chatroom,
Had my 15 minutes drink
and headed to Sogo to meet up with my momma.


WHY SHO FIERCE ??=D


Nyammm Ice Blended Mocha <3


Alphabet Fries. =D



GROUP PICTURE !!


The End =))

No comments: