Friday, August 27, 2010

BEST DAY EVERRRRR

okay
BEFORE THAT,
Last Saturday,
I went on a date with my sayang =) and abot and christer =)
imma keep the writing short and let the pictures do the talking aite?
owh and more pictures in fb. =)


ABOT I LOVE YOUUUUU =)



I LOVE YOU SAYANG =)


then my school's having the merdeka thingie competition,
er.. class decoration =)
and here are a few pics of our very dedicated students =)






and also the Mesyuarat Agung Koperasi which i have no idea wat was i doing there =p








iman's muka ikan =p



SHOOOOOO
today
no school cos it's a public holiday for Selangor-ers.
heh. be jealous =p

sooo Demi, abot and myself went out.
our missions were to buy baju kebaya and camwhore.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED =)
and we became closer.
and i love them even more now =)
brief explaination.
met with Abot at Ampang LRT.
met with Demi at Pandan indah LRT.
took to sogo,
walked to maju junction.
shopped.
locked ourselves in the fitting room for god knows how long to camwhore =p
walked to semua house / Masjid India,
walked back to Maju junction to buy the baju kebaya.
took lrt to KLCC and took alot of pics in the park.
went inside, took alot of pictures again.
balik rumah

not very brief huh? =p



i was changing laaaa and she took a pic =p


i love them max =)















I love you all soo much,
even i cannot believe it =)
muahhh

No comments: