Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spookay

okay before that,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESH and HAVE FUN IN UK =)

so we went to his house for the farewell party.
it was food and chit chats and alot of pictures =)

missing in picture : Farid


Happy birthday =) you still owe me fried rice =)


ONE MALAYSIA a =D


okay so reffering to my title,
the boys dragged me to the Highland Towers at 1 am last nite.
it was dead scary kay.
well i pity Farid la cos i asked him to teman me in the car
i told him abt how if i'm left alone, the car would lock by itself and no one could hear me screming in the car and by the time they find me, i'm already dead. haha so yea he had to accompany me =D
SORRAY =)

the boys are just freaking psycho kay.
they literally walked into an abandoned bangalow which i believe is haunted too.
i googled the place and it's the 2nd most haunted place in Malaysia
i didnt dare to open my eyes cos i don't wanna accidentaly see things i shouldnt see.
my brother scared me once and said that in haunted places, if u look at the windows, there will be blue or green faces staring at you.
which adds up to my fear so i was totally freaking out.

they took my camera and snap a few pictures which i've already asked them to filter them cos i , again, don't wanna accidentaly capture things i shouldn't capture .
here are the pics.
i hope they're clean =)
and please ignore the orbs. i don't know why they are there O.o






owh btw, HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEEPS =)


and HAPPY 4 MONTHS SAYANG!!!
I LOOOOVE YOU =)
MUAHH

No comments: