Friday, September 10, 2010

Fun Facts you don't know about me.

First of all, thanks for reading my blog cos i know not many people do.
So here's the advantage.
You read my blog, you get to know me better =)

okay so after doing the note thing in fb ' 25 Random Things '
i thought , 25 isn't enough.
SOOOOO. i've decided to continue that list.
and just incase you didnt read the note in fb cos i didnt tag you or some other reasons,
here they are.
btw. i couldn't write it all here now
so read my blog and after every post i will write 1 or 2 aite? =)


1. My surname is LAH and i am VERY VERY proud of it.

2. I enjoy people making fun of my surname cos it makes me feel special. I mean who else in this world who is not related to me has a surname called LAH? =D

3. I almost died twice when i was a baby. once was hunger the other time was when i climb on a cupboard and the cupboard fell and it didnt crush me because the drawer opened and it got stuck so yea. =)

4. I felt bullied when i was in Stella Maris because owh i dunno, i do EVERYTHING ppl asked me to including paying money which is why now that i've changed school i'm more straight forward and outspoken because i don't wanna get bullied again.

5. i spaced between numbers then delete them and spaced them again AND delete them again.

6. i've always think that i will be the 'mean person' if my life were to be a movie.

7. i have a dog named liley. we got the dog without my dad's permission so to calm him down, we gave him the honor to name it.

8. my future daughter's name will be either EVE or SUMMER and my son will be TRAVIS. =)

9. i just spaced again between number. =D

10. i think i have insomnia. T_T

11. my bestest best friend is Jiayng eventhough we were never in the same class and we've only been schoolmates for 2 years and now she's in Aus.

12. Wai Min is also my best friend =)

13. I still love to dance. not like shake my butt dance, like choreograph a dance dance .

14. I sing when i shower and i think my neighbours can hear but WHO CARES =D

15. My English is actually kinda bad. There are times where i stare blankly at Wai Min or Dinnish or Elle when they said some words i don't understand.

16. The Malay Boys often tease me because when i speak in BM, i have this tone as though i'm story telling apparently.

17. I'm gonna pursue performing arts in Aus then further my career in US i hope =)

18. I blog abt how i feel and things i want to say to certain people even when i know that no one reads my blog which btw is www.simplicityispretty.blogspot.com =)

19. my family has history of hypertension so when i'm stressed out or pissed, i'll start shaking or get dizzy. my mom tought me to close my eyes and count to 10 and it worked =)

20. i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna learn sign language.

21. i cannot speak using british accent. i dont noe how Wai Min does it. lol

22. like Din's dad, my dad is a health freak as well. EVERYDAY i'll have to drink disgusting mixed fruits and veg juice and when i say disgusting, i mean it =)

23. i wanna be a model. like, seriously.

24. i debate but i DONT WANNA be a lawyer . someone tell my dad please.

25. i LOVE all my friends regardless of what race they are and i think racist people should be tought.

26. I am afraid of balloons. No, not only the sound. the whole thing. i WILL cry when i see one. =)

27. okay i am afraid of loud sudden sounds like fireworks and explosions =) but the balloon thing is still a yes.

28. i don't use moisturizers or sun screen. i only wash my face everyday

29. i sleep in my parents' room =) because my room will flood when it rains .

30. my favourite color is yellow =)

31. it's always like this. i KNOW what i want to write but when it comes to writing, i dont know what to write.

32. i ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE F.R.I.E.N.D.S . best-tv series EVER.

33. i want to adopt a baby of another race and have 2 kids of my own =)

34. I'm not the ' OMG did you see JONAS BROTHERS on Disney Channel last night?? ' type of girl. *hint hint =D

35. Yes, I still watch Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. but now that UPIN AND IPIN ruined disney, and probably other shows like Super Robot Monkey smth smth and Waktu Rehat, i don't watch em anymore =)

36. I don't follow fashion mags. I read Seventeen but i prefer my own style. =)

Sooo. i'll stop here. hopefully i will get somemore ideas by my next post =)
sorry for not blogging . i've literally stayed at home the whole week. well except for monday =)
Okay.good nite =)


owh owh!!!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!! =) =) =)

muahmuahmuah

1 comment:

Megan D said...

ahhhh! natalie i love ur blog. :D sorry, not stalking you tho - just saw ur link on hannan's, and ur posts are tres cute. and so are ur dresses. ^^ kbyenow