Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fun Facts you don't know about me. 2

37. When i start to 'hahahahahahahahahahaha' alot in a conversation, it means that i don't wanna talk to that person anymore =)

38. As a girl, i love to keep my works tidy. Check my books and stuff. but come to my house and boy will you be disappointed. My stuffs are all around =D

39. I have cousins all around the world. USA, Hong Kong, Australia, Finland etc etc.

40. I'm very close with Demi =) We laugh about stuff every morning during assembly =D *hint hint

41. I have an extremely stubborn daddy like you cannot imagine.

42. my face was bitten by my cousin's dog this year before CNY.

43. I have a weird fourth toe in both legs. They hide behind my middle toe. i was born that way =D

44. the first person i told about my first kiss was YiJing. It was on her birthday .

45. I once cut my own fringe. i was 5 and i cut it in the middle and it was funny.

50. I bite my nails since i was a kid. like literally chew on my nails. i stopped when i was in form 1 .=D

51. my ideas always come at night before i sleep and when i am paperless or pen-less. always great once but i will forget the next morning D=

52. i will cry when i see ppl torture animals or animals themselves are in danger. ask my dad. when i watcha nimal planet with him, i would tear =)

53. I have to play games involving puzzles before i sleep. I dunno why, i've been playing XXL Gems every night.

54. I want an older sister to talk to. like, so awesome =)

55. I have very bad gastric problems. Especially during school days. It's been like this for as long as i can remember and now i'm used to the pain already .

56. I'm the youngest among my cousins in my father's side. Even my cousins' children are older than me. I'm the youngest even in the generation after mine. LOL

57. I loooove to watch ' How it's Made' . =D

58. I consider myself a perfectionist or a control freak because i HATE it when things don't go the way that it was planned.

59. i wanna get married after my career is settled, but not too old though. ultimate age, 26 =)



Guess i'll stop here =)

No comments: