Saturday, September 25, 2010

Joshua Lah Yuen Hann, ILY!! =)

1990 , 02 of march,
an awesome person was born.
My brother =)




he's life was awesome,
until 4 years and 9 months later,
i came along.
and his life became AWESOMER xD






okay,
my momma once told me,
my brother was jealous of me when i first came back from the hospital.
he made paper balls and threw them at me, WHEN I WAS STILL A BABY .
aha, but, if i'm not wrong,
i have this memory ( i think) of my brother standing in front of me , arms spread wide open, protecting me from my father's beatings. awww =)
well we were kids larr. =)



growing up,
my brother's the independent type.
since standard one,
he's been living with my cousins...to catch the morning bus with them because
1. my parents had to work.
2. they're probably busy with me
... until he is in standard 5, he came home and my mom started fetching him because i started schooling as well xD
and in form 1, he went to Chung Hwa Independent High School and stayed in the hostel until form 5.
After from 5, he went to PLKN for 3 months.
see how in his life he is barely at home?
told you he is independent.



We weren't close to be honest.
I know my brother loves me just as much as I love him,
but growing up,
he wouldn't let me hug him.
but after he graduated form 5 and started living at home,
we became closer and he practically became my driver. well occasionally xD







and the whole family grew even closer.
my mom, bro and i would go for lunch EVERY SATURDAY.
like, its a must =)
and dinner every Saturday night with my daddy also.




and on the 18 of April, 2009,
another family member came, Liley.
and boy did she change our lives.
momma always refer Liley as her 3rd child.
we, however, calls her, the black thing at home.
yes my brother and i are jealous >:p
but we still love her =)





I might not have a sister,
but my brother is just as fun to talk to =)
he knows about my boyf problems.
like literally.
hahahahahaha.
and i noe about his girlf problems. xD
( okay okay. i was jealous when my brother told me he has a girlf last year. i thought i will have to share him with another girl )


Well, like it or not,
kor, you're stuck with me forever!!
like, eternity.
muahahahahaha





STUCK STUCK STUCK with my and mommy and daddy and the 'black thing at home'
FOREVER!!
=)



just wanna wish you all the best in London.
i noe you'll do great since you're the 'smart one' at home.
like seriously, you have NO IDEA how many times mommy tells me to be more like you, and praises you.
well, those are the consequences i have to face with a smart ass brother like you rite?
and you'll have to bare and pretend you're listening to those torturous lectures from daddy.
AHAHAAHA
xD
That's cause we love you =)



Be jealous, We're Awesome That Way =)
I love you bro bro.
MUUUAHHH.







































No comments: